LEGAL NOTICE: Professional Design Services For Electrical Engineering
The Village of Jackson Center is accepting statements of qualifications from Professional Design Firms to provide Professional Design Services for electrical engineering design of the Village of Jackson Center's new substation construction project.
Interested firms shall demonstrate knowledge and experience in the following service categories:
- Electrical Substation and Distribution Design
- Construction Engineering and Administration Services
- Right-of-Way Services
- Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Qualification statements shall contain the information requested on the following Qualification Based Selection Statement Criteria. Any Qualification Statements not including all requested information or not updated upon requested will be reason to deem a firm unqualified.
- Provide a brief history of the firm. Include year established, type of organization and information pertaining to major areas of expertise.
- Provide information regarding insurance carried by the firm.
- For each category your firm is submitting, provide resumes for key personnel of the firm and list the number of employees by classification.
- For each category your firm is submitting, list clients and representative projects worked on during the last five years. Provide a brief description and relative size of each project.
- For each category your firm is submitting, provide any further information which may be helpful for the Village of Jackson Center to determine the qualifications of the firm.
Statements of qualifications will be accepted until, Tuesday, November 21, 2017, at 10:00 am local time at the Village of Jackson Center, 122 East Pike Street, Jackson Center, OH 45334 at which time the evaluation process will begin.
Copies of the scope of project as prepared by Sawvel and Associates, Inc., 100 East Main Cross Street, Suite 300, Findlay, OH 45840, may be obtained by contacting Sawvel and Associates, Inc. (419) 422-4812, or obtained by accessing the Village of Jackson Center website homepage, at www.jacksoncenter.com. (See the PDF document attached below.)
The Village of Jackson Center administration reserves the right to accept or reject any or all submissions of Statements of Qualifications.
Bruce A. Metz, Village Administrator